 Technic / 3898
Re: Looking for 16 tooth clutch gear and arms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 23:59:47 GMT

If you would like me to buy a 8448 for you: there are several stores
around here still selling it. Last friday I've seen at least 4 of them.

Klaas H. Meijaard - Zetten - The Netherlands
Lugnet 291

Kevin Hayes schreef:

Hi all,

Does anyone know if any new sets contain the 16 tooth clutch gear and
the arms that fit with it?

I'm looking for the 8448 Car, but it seems to be nowhere.

Thanks,
Kevin