 Technic / 3691
  Just got 8007/C3PO

I made a stop by Target today to make sure they hadn't lowered their clearance prices anymore, and they had the 8007 C3PO. $29.97. I just got through assembling the set. First my rants :) This set would have been much better if there had been more (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just got 8007/C3PO

Just for the record, I hate stickers. In the last month I put together C-3P0, the stormtrooper and the ucs x-wing and I have never seen so many stickers in my life. I am anti-sticker from now on. I have the wrinkling sticker problem on the feet (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just got 8007/C3PO

(...) I have to disagree with this part. If I had made this ghastly thing as an MOC I'd've been ashamed to post pictures of it. Looking at it on my desk I can only believe that it's C3PO by closing both eyes and imagining it. I know it's been said (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just got 8007/C3PO

(...) Ahh...but it's good for parts. Maybe it's just me...I didn't even bother putting together the main model, but the stuff inside called out to be used. I've got the beginnings of a nice mecha using the ball joints (duh) and some of those snazzy (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just got 8007/C3PO

(...) I'll sure buy one when they go on clearance. Ain't NO WAY am I gonna pay full price for that yucky thing. $40! Hah! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just got 8007/C3PO

(...) $34.88 at Walmart. I had to show my WM receipt to get 'em to price match at TRU though. (I had a TRU gift card from an exchange I made.) J (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just got 8007/C3PO

(...) True enough, and that's the only gold lining about this dark cloud. I look forward to a ball/socket parts pack, or at least a cheaper set in which to acquire them. Dave! (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just got 8007/C3PO

(...) Have you seen the prototype? (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just got 8007/C3PO

(...) Dave! (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)