 Technic / 3743
Re: Just got 8007/C3PO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 02:27:16 GMT

in article G79v4E.44I@lugnet.com, Jeff Johnston wrote:

Ahh...but it's good for parts.  Maybe it's just me...I didn't even
bother putting together the main model, but the stuff inside called out to
be used.  I've got the beginnings of a nice mecha using the ball joints
(duh) and some of those snazzy gold parts, and I just bought a second one
to get more of the joints and such (my Technic supplies are fairly
limited).

I'll sure buy one when they go on clearance.

Ain't NO WAY am I gonna pay full price for that yucky thing.

$40! Hah!

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations