 Technic / 3690
Re: Super Street sensation 8448
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:07:45 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Bouvart writes:
Does anyone has any clue if set 8448 (super street sensation) will be
discontinued soon?
I live in Montreal and besides S@H Lego, is there any other wa to purchase
this set? S@H is usually too expensive. Example: go at www.walmart.com and
you will 8458 (find silver champion) for 85.00$!!! S@H is at 169.00$!!!
So let me know, I need to buy one before it goes discontinued.

Thanks in advance.

Thomas

I don't know, but the 8448 disappeared from S@H magazines down here in the
US.  However, it is still available on the website.  I just built mine today
=), and for myself I am wondering if the shocks will break, considering I
purchased it about a month ago.  They look very similar to the one's in my
Silver Champion. (which I purchased off Walmart.com!)

Rob Bryson