 Technic / 3729
Re: Super Street sensation 8448
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 06:06:48 GMT

The S@H catalog I got in the mail last week didn't have it.  The one before
that did.  So they must have just recently decided to pull it from the printed
materials, and the Boss packages were made up before that.  Funny thing about
the Indy Storm, one of the local TRU's had a few last summer, long after they
were discontinued.  That's a long time to be floating around in the warehouse.

The 8448 is included in the little shop at home catalog that came with the
new The Boss RoboRider I bought at Target this weekend. (The Indy Storm has an
overprint that it is not available.) The only other physical location I ever
saw them at was the outlet store in Potomac Mills Mall (they don't have any
on the shelf now). I bought two online from lego.com last month (and they came
in non-US boxes) but who knows how long that will last.