 Technic / 3684
  Super Street sensation 8448

Does anyone has any clue if set 8448 (super street sensation) will be discontinued soon? I live in Montreal and besides S@H Lego, is there any other wa to purchase this set? S@H is usually too expensive. Example: go at www.walmart.com and you will (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super Street sensation 8448

(...) I don't know, but the 8448 disappeared from S@H magazines down here in the US. However, it is still available on the website. I just built mine today =), and for myself I am wondering if the shocks will break, considering I purchased it about (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super Street sensation 8448

I thought the 8448 had been discontinued, that's what Lego S@H told me. My dampened shocks broke, I got replacements and one of the replacements have the same number as the defective ones. Anyone know if the new generation should have different (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super Street sensation 8448

They probably stopped making them a year ago, left them in the S@H catalog as long as they had a big stack of them in the warehouse, and are only down to a handfull now. It's still up at shop.lego.com until that last handfull is gone, that way (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super Street sensation 8448

The 8448 is included in the little shop at home catalog that came with the new The Boss RoboRider I bought at Target this weekend. (The Indy Storm has an overprint that it is not available.) The only other physical location I ever saw them at was (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super Street sensation 8448

The S@H catalog I got in the mail last week didn't have it. The one before that did. So they must have just recently decided to pull it from the printed materials, and the Boss packages were made up before that. Funny thing about the Indy Storm, one (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)