 Technic / 3533
Re: Mata Nui
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 17:38:51 GMT

I have Spent hours there, ad Have yet to find any aside from Tahu...
I think there must be a way to use the observitory to open the portal beyond
the Pod.  Also the depictionn of the Plauge is one of teh most sureal freaky
things I have seen in my life! My interest is now more peaked than it was
for even the original Slizers!

Anyone cracked it yet?