 Technic / 3532
Re: Strange Towball piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 15:59:12 GMT

Eelco Kooiker <eelco@kooiker.demon.nl> escreveu nas notícias de
mensagem:G6Fno3.ID8@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.technic, Niels Horn writes: • <...>
It's a 1x1 round plate with a towball on the side.
Since I have (almost) only Technic sets, I'm posting here to ask if • anyone
knows this part and it's number and where it came from.
There is nothing written on the part, not even the word 'Lego'.

Thanks,

Niels

I don't know the number, but I think you are talking about "Plate, round, • 1
x 1, w/ ball joint" (Technica Registry-name).

It is a part which comes only in the #8232. (There ARE a lot of • non-technic
sets which also include this piece)

That's the one! I do have that set, but took it apart (lack of space...)
Thanks for the help!

Niels

Regards,

Eelco Kooiker