 Technic / 3522
Re: Strange Towball piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 12:50:27 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Niels Horn writes:
Good morning everyone!

Sorry if this is not the correct group, I'm sort of new to this...
I was doing an inventory yesterday and found a part I can't find in any of
the on-line references.
It's a 1x1 round plate with a towball on the side.
Since I have (almost) only Technic sets, I'm posting here to ask if anyone
knows this part and it's number and where it came from.
There is nothing written on the part, not even the word 'Lego'.

Thanks,

Niels

I don't know the number, but I think you are talking about "Plate, round, 1
x 1, w/ ball joint" (Technica Registry-name).

It is a part which comes only in the #8232. (There ARE a lot of non-technic
sets which also include this piece)

Regards,

Eelco Kooiker