 Technic / 3435
Re: Question on 8094 Control Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 01:32:39 GMT

David Arnon schreef:

Thanks! This set seems to come with quite a few unusual parts
actually...besides the pen, there is also what appears to be some sort of
weighted black piece (this can be seen on the side of the pen plotter near
the pen holder) and it also comes with some "screw" axles (the only other
set I know of that includes these is 8862, but others might have them as
well) where a small bushing-like piece can be inserted and twisted to
tighten the axle. Quite a fascinating set...

-Gaurav

I have one "screw" axle from my <set:8851> set. I think it's #8, but I'm not
sure - I'll have to check once I get home.
What are the lengths & quantities of this kind of axle in the <set:8094>

2 pieces #4 with both 2 nuts, used to tighten 2 plates with the pen in between

and
<set:8862> sets?

1 piece #10, with 2 nuts.

I'd like to build them some day and I'm wondering how many
pieces I would have to replace...

the #4's are only to be found in the 8094-set (and in my spare-parts box) and
they stay there     :-))

Klaas Meijaard