 Technic / 3210
Re: 3 Section Telescopic Crane Boom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 22:43:46 GMT

Neat!

I'd often thought about trying something like this! When I was a kid,
(pre-technic!!) I built a gantry crane that used a complex series of cables
(string) and pulleys. I only had 1 (4.5V) motor at the time, so all movement
had to be controlled from 1 place. When I get the time, I'll draw a
schematic....

Regards,

ROSCO

Jennifer Clark <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message
There has been a lot of talk about crane type mechanisms recently, so to • add
to the pot, here is a mechanism to achieve the subject of this post.

   http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/ideas.htm

Jennifer Clark