 Technic / 2815
Re: Favorite Technic sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:41:29 GMT

If you had to choose three all-time favorite Technic sets, what would they be?

I'll have to go for three categories, look, function and parts :)

So, here they are:

No.1 in looks: 8448 Super Street Sensation
No.1 in parts: 8479 BarCode Multi-Set
No.1 in function: 8480 Space Shuttle

The all-time Technic set would be THE 8480 Space Shuttle, at least of
the ones I own ,)

/T