 Technic / 2788
  Cookies again

Just tried logging in for those web extra's for the silver loser. First, it wouldn't take my nickname (Duq). Little window pops up saying the name must be a minimum of 4 characters. So I change to Duqq. Another message saying it has to be at least 6 (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Cookies again

(...) Heh I know what you mean by "silver loser". I also went for the web extras a while ago and I didn't have any problems with the cookies. You may need to enable cookies through your browser's control panel. As for the alternate model itself (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Cookies again

I've you find what's wrong please tell me, I've got the same problem here. Duq <Duq@nlgateway.net> schreef in berichtnieuws G37t5G.3x6@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) message (...) accept (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Cookies again

same "you're browser does not (...) Hi, Have you tryied opening the preferences area of your browser aplication? on my 2 computers running Internet Explorer there is an option area where you can change whether your computer will accept cookies or (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Cookies again

yep, cookies are enabled. My guess is that it's LEGO's problem. Last week I got the same message from s@h online, and my browser has always accepted cookies. After a few days it simply worked again... Duq "Gary Blessing" <blessing@icefog.net> wrote (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Cookies again

(...) This error came up lots when shop.lego.com went live too. ((URL) Deleting all existing lego.com cookies on your machine worked for me. John #388 (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)