 Technic / 2794
Re: Cookies again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:11:34 GMT

yep, cookies are enabled. My guess is that it's LEGO's problem. Last week I
got the same message from s@h online, and my browser has always accepted
cookies. After a few days it simply worked again...

Duq

"Gary Blessing" <blessing@icefog.net> wrote in message
Hi,
Have you tryied opening the preferences area of your browser aplication?
on my 2 computers running Internet Explorer there is an option area where
you can change whether your computer will accept cookies or not.
Just a suggestion.
Cheers
Gary