 Technic / 2788
2787  |  2789
Subject:
Cookies again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 23:26:00 GMT

Just tried logging in for those web extra's for the silver loser.
First, it wouldn't take my nickname (Duq). Little window pops up saying the
name must be a minimum of 4 characters. So I change to Duqq. Another message
saying it has to be at least 6 characters. ?????

Anyway, got past that, and guess what: same "you're browser does not accept
cookies" that I got from the shop online last week.

Am I the only one?

Duq