 Technic / 2789
Re: Cookies again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 01:00:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Just tried logging in for those web extra's for the silver loser.
First, it wouldn't take my nickname (Duq). Little window pops up saying the
name must be a minimum of 4 characters. So I change to Duqq. Another message
saying it has to be at least 6 characters. ?????

Anyway, got past that, and guess what: same "you're browser does not accept
cookies" that I got from the shop online last week.

Am I the only one?

Duq

Heh I know what you mean by "silver loser". I also went for the web extras a
while ago and I didn't have any problems with the cookies. You may need to
enable cookies through your browser's control panel. As for the alternate
model itself (street sensation or something), the instructions aren't
complete anyway, so it's not worth taking all the the time to download the
stuff.