 Technic / 2462
Re: Free for all in TechPlay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 00:52:03 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.technic, Sergio Guerra wrote:

Roboriders are
like bees, they can only use their main weapon once, then they die. Swarms of
them could be potentially dangerous though. (c'mon, after they shoot their
disc, they have no front wheel, so they crash.) Other than that they're • pretty
cool with their other weapons and would have a chance against the Cyberslam
and Throwbots.

Maybe the RoboRiders have boomerang discs?

Steve

Hey! That's not a half bad idea! By the way, how good do the discs launch?
I've heard the shot is very powerful compared to the Slizers discs, like a toy
gun(the ones that shoot those foam disc thingies). The Slizer discs to me go
about as far, fast, and as powerful as a paper airplane.

--==Sergio==--