 Technic / 2454
Re: Free for all in TechPlay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 00:31:25 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.technic, Sergio Guerra writes:

Hahaha, that would be as fun as playing
Super Smash Bros. 64.  Let me know your thoughts on this.

Well, since Super Smash Brothers is not fun at all, I wouldn't particularly
know how to describe it... My vote is for the Swamp Robo Rider because I like
the groovy green color it is and it has cool turquoise katanas.

   Wha?! Smash Bros. is one of the most fun experiences I've had in my two
decades of videogame playing. Is your controller plugged in?

   p.s. Classic Space!  (I had to make a Lego reference...)