 Technic / 2431
Re: Free for all in TechPlay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 01:28:42 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Sergio Guerra writes:

Hi,

What if all the Cyberslam, all the Throwbots/Slizers, and all the RoboRiders
duked it out in one all-out battle? :)

Well, somebody would eventually choke to death on some little flying plastic
projectile weapon thingy that can't be used as anything BUT a little flying
plastic projectile weapon thingy.

Hahaha, that would be as fun as playing
Super Smash Bros. 64.  Let me know your thoughts on this.

Well, since Super Smash Brothers is not fun at all, I wouldn't particularly
know how to describe it... My vote is for the Swamp Robo Rider because I like
the groovy green color it is and it has cool turquoise katanas.

Greg "I gathe rmy friends and we hope we don't die.." Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html