 Technic / 2461
Re: Broken spring things on 8448
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:02:07 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aron Murray" <starscream_au@NOSPAMyahoo.com>
To: <lugnet.technic@lugnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 9:42 PM
Subject: Broken spring things on 8448

One of my spring things has broken on my 4 day old 8448.
I know from the lego website and this newsgroup that lego will send me
replacements but I don't know who to call in Australia.
There isn't a shop at home survice down here.

Heya Aron,
  My 8448 air-shocks also broke. I just called Lego Australia ( (02) 9428
9666 ). Ask to speak to customer service. The people there are very
friendly, and they are aware of this problem. They promptly sent me out a
couple of replacements, and I had them in a few days.

  Hope this helps,
David Drew