 Technic / 2003
    Re: Experience with Tow Truck 8462? —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I believe Linc Smith posted a long article about using some elements from disposable syringes to make an "air flow limiter". It is probably a very early post on LUGNET. He basically converted one of the T-connectors (which many people have a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Experience with Tow Truck 8462? —Geoffrey Hyde
     The biggest problem I could see, especially while I had my JCB Backhoe set, was that with the handpump, directional motion in one direction was dependent on the load being levered up - the directional motion on the other direction depended on how (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Experience with Tow Truck 8462? —Jennifer Clark
   (...) I read this article recently, although an immediate disadvantage that springs to mind is that if you want to move the cylinder quickly you won't be able to anymore. Another article (perhaps by the same author?) suggested that a good (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)