 Technic / 1962
  Re: Suspension

(...) You are certainly correct about this, but as the travel of the suspension is relatively short, the effect is not a problem. The setup really is very smooth. By the way, I've changed the menu on the page now, and added some 'vintage' models (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Suspension

(...) Yes, I believe you about this. I tend to be too anal about the mechanics being geometrically correct myself, which can be a bit of a nuisance some times. It is a good thing to be able to loosen these principles some times since you can be much (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Suspension

(...) The 'geometric incorrectness' (!) is also true for the driveshafts of course, as the wheels have a fixed distance between them even though the driveshafts change angle. This is not a problem as this design allows the springs to be mounted in (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)