 Technic / 1834
Re: space shuttle contents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 23:33:32 GMT

Lars Gertsen wrote:

I seem to remember that the "display window" on technic boxes
always show different parts, so there would not be two 24 tooth
gears on display. Just some trivial info.

In general I think that's true, but in the 8880 Supercar set, the
display window shows a pair of shocks, not just one.

--
Cheers,
Henry C.