 Technic / 1782
Re: space shuttle contents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 02:48:12 GMT

Actually it's one of those light gray pulley-wheels with the six holes
around the perimeter.

Steve Borden
sborden@mdc.net

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote:
: I just bought an technic space shuttle <set:8480> from ebay. It was listed
: as box opened but polybags sealed and with all parts. However, it looks like
: a gear is missing from the parts tray (the little display thing). There's
: two holes there the size of a 24-tooth gear; one of them is filled, the
: other empty. Hopefully, that's just another 24-tooth gear -- it's not
: anything important or special.

: --
: Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
: Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/