 Technic / 1781
Re: Alternatives to "flex-cable"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 00:58:40 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote:

Whew, quite expensive! I think this is part of the reason people are looking
for alternatives!

I just bought 10 packages of the 5118 technic flex cables while I'm here
in Sweden (decided this was my only chance, so why not splurge?), and it
cost me 810 swedish kronor total, which amounts to about $9.40 USD per
package.  That's quite expensive at original price, but resale at $20
each is too rich for my blood!
BTW, I do not plan to resell the packages I get, but I will consider
picking up some packages for NELUG members for no profit...  Buyer only
pays for parts and possibly shipping and waiting a month for me to come
back to the USA.

--
Cheers,
Henry C.