 Technic / 1728
Re: Alternatives to "flex-cable"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 18:05:56 GMT

Scott A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote:
oooh very easy to loose parts. Extra parts can be had from LEGO via the 5118
service pack:
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=5118-1

Not available in the US, though, unfortunately. I wouldn't mind having a
bunch of those.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/