 Technic / 1835
1834  |  1836
Subject:
Questions on power puller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 16:35:12 GMT

Looking at the latest argos catalogue, I got my first good look at the Power
Puller. A few questions for those of you who know more than me:

1) Can you actually steer it? (Is it possible with all those wheels?)
2) The chains going to the engions look like they are just for show. Is that
right?
3) What do all those diagrams on the side of the battry box mean? It looks
like the box can slide along, pulled by that long white elastic band thing.
What's the point of that?

Many thanks to anyone who can help me whith these questions. I like to know
what something does before I fork out £70 for it.

Mike