 Technic / 1798
  Rendered Destoyer Droid (beta)

I have made a Destoyer Droid in SolidWorks (a 3D-Cad program) On my website ((URL) you can see a picture of it. There will following more pictures when I have made the last components (rubber bands, some flexsystem pieces and the flexible tubes) (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic) !

  Re: Rendered Destoyer Droid (beta)

Somehow, you broke that link with the bracket there - the correct link is (URL) - I usually don't put brackets around links for this very reason - there is a good chance that OE5 (Outlook Express V5) will break the links in this manner ... There is (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

"Eelco Kooiker" <eelco@kooiker.demon.nl> wrote in message news:Fy1JuC.D9w@lugnet.com... (...) of it. (...) That is excellent. Must have taken ages. Where does one get the CAD program you are using? Huw (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Rendered Destoyer Droid (beta)

(...) If you use angle brackets <> instead of the parentheses that were in the original message (), it should come out okay. Angle brackets are a standard for setting off URLs in text, and should be recognized as such by virtually every Internet (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)