 Technic / 1800
Re: Rendered Destoyer Droid (beta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:17:20 GMT

"Eelco Kooiker" <eelco@kooiker.demon.nl> wrote in message
news:Fy1JuC.D9w@lugnet.com...
I have made a Destoyer Droid in SolidWorks (a 3D-Cad program)
On my website (http://www.kooiker.demon.nl/eelco/) you can see a picture • of it.

There will following more pictures when I have made the last components
(rubber bands, some flexsystem pieces and the flexible tubes)

That is excellent. Must have taken ages. Where does one get the CAD program
you are using?

Huw