 Technic / 1799
Re: Rendered Destoyer Droid (beta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:27:16 GMT

Somehow, you broke that link with the bracket there - the correct link is
http://www.kooiker.demon.nl/eelco/ - I usually don't put brackets around
links for this very reason - there is a good chance that OE5 (Outlook
Express V5) will break the links in this manner ...  There is a way to make
that bracket look like a normal one though, but it is a rather annoying bug

Basically, if you want brackets to appear around a link like that, the
opening bracket should be okay but the closing bracket needs to be on a
separate line, then you backspace to the link, in order to bring the closing
bracket next to the link, without OE5 considering it to be a part of the
link.  I'm not sure if this works all the time, however, it is something
everyone should be aware of when putting links into text.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Eelco Kooiker <eelco@kooiker.demon.nl> wrote in message
I have made a Destoyer Droid in SolidWorks (a 3D-Cad program)
On my website (http://www.kooiker.demon.nl/eelco/) you can see a picture • of it.

There will following more pictures when I have made the last components
(rubber bands, some flexsystem pieces and the flexible tubes)

Greetings,

Eelco Kooiker
http://www.kooiker.demon.nl/eelco/