 Technic / 1807
Re: Rendered Destoyer Droid (beta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 23:54:27 GMT

In article <Fy1qB6.F9F@lugnet.com>, "Geoffrey Hyde"
<ghyde@ledanet.com.au> wrote:

Basically, if you want brackets to appear around a link like that,
the opening bracket should be okay but the closing bracket needs to
be on a separate line, then you backspace to the link, in order to
bring the closing bracket next to the link, without OE5 considering
it to be a part of the link.  I'm not sure if this works all the
time, however, it is something everyone should be aware of when
putting links into text.

If you use angle brackets <> instead of the parentheses that were in the
original message (), it should come out okay. Angle brackets are a
standard for setting off URLs in text, and should be recognized as such
by virtually every Internet program out there.

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@iwaynet.net