 Technic / 1723
Re: 8448s in other colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 07:38:31 GMT

Acording to technica the large plates come in red, green, yellow, black
and silver (soon to be released)
These colors are also available for the small plates.
You therefore could make a black 8448, a silver (when the bits come out)
8448, a yellow 8448 and a green 8448, as well as the red one.

I think there are some mistakes in technica registry. I have searched all
Technic sets and make the following table.

        Small  Large
Black   8450   8450
White   n.a.   9748
Red     8448   8448
Yellow  8445   n.a.
Green   8446   n.a.
Blue    8444   n.a.
Oranje  8521   n.a.
Silver  8458   8458

(n.a. = not available)

These are ALL available designplates. Some plates (red e.g.) will be come
available in more sets (8279).

The only possible color for 8448 is: black, red and silver.

Eelco Kooiker
http://www.kooiker.demon.nl/eelco/