 Technic / 1716
Re: 8448s in other colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 13:52:10 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.technic, Eelco Kooiker writes:
In lugnet.technic, John Morgan writes:
Hi,
From looking at the pics of the new technic formula car and the accessory • set ,
It looks to me that the silver styling pack  aren't crome but the same • silver
as
the new technic wheels. Anyone else think this is the reality of the new set • ?
Crome would be great , but silver matte is fine with me too. I think a • model
of the 8448 would look great in silver!
   John

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Would it be possible to make the 8448 supercar in other colors? Which
ones?
With the new chrome parts coming out, making a chrome 8448 looks
possible.

But is it not possible to make 8448 in black or white? (These are the only
colors the large design-plates are available in)

The 8446 has these in green:
See:
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=8446-1&f=1&r=1

I think it is the smaller ones which are the problem?

Scott A

No, 8446 has the smaller plates so has 8448 (yellow) and 8444 (blue). The only
sets which have the large plates are 8448 (red), 9748 (white) and 8450 (black)

The white plates are not available in the smaller variation.

Eelco Kooiker
http://www.kooiker.demon.nl/eelco/