 Technic / 16745
Re: NXTasy down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 23:41:25 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Jetro de Chateau wrote:

I've been trying to read the NXTasy front page and forums for a couple
of days without any luck. The site appears to be down. Does anyone
know what's going on?

I wish we did. NXTasy has gone down for reasons unknown, and at least so far
hasn't come back up. The only guy who has admin privileges (Eric... something. I
don't remember his last name) hasn't been around for a while, and no one has
been able to contact him. I'm a moderator on the site, but I'm not different in
this regard than the rest of you - NXTasy may be gone for good.

Rats. Suggestions?

That doesn't sound good at all...
Losing the site would be a tragedy not just because it is a great place to get
answers from the people who really know, but also because of all the answers and
solutions that can be found on the forum.

Alternatives? The NXT STEP would have to undergo some thorough changes to take
over what NXTasy would leave behind. Maybe LUGNET could regain some of its
prominence...

Jetro