 Robotics / 27803
Re: NXTasy down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 01:42:24 GMT

2009/11/12 Brian Davis <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote:

I wish we did. NXTasy has gone down for reasons unknown, and at least so far
hasn't come back up. The only guy who has admin privileges (Eric... something. I
don't remember his last name) hasn't been around for a while,

Eric Salinas.

and no one has
been able to contact him. I'm a moderator on the site, but I'm not different in
this regard than the rest of you - NXTasy may be gone for good.

Rats. Suggestions?

The "Internet Archive Wayback Machine" at least has some pages from
Nxtasy, between July '06 and April '08:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.nxtasy.org

Hope that helps somewhat. :-/

Ttfn, Tony