 Robotics / 27808
Re: NXTasy down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:36:14 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jetro de Chateau wrote:

   I’ve been trying to read the NXTasy front page and forums for a couple of days without any luck. The site appears to be down. Does anyone know what’s going on?

Jetro

Seems that now the forums aren’t working. Apparently there’s a division by zero in the php source code. Firefox claims that any post clicked on gets stuck in a redirect loop. Is this just me, or is this happening to everyone?