 Technic / 16703 (-5)
  Re: 8263 Snow Groomer Review

(...) The environment argument gets even thinner when you consider the fact that set 8259 (Mini Bulldozer) has 3 instruction booklets - 2 for the main model, and one for the alternate model. Considering that this is only about 65 pages worth of (...) (15 years ago, 10-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8263 Snow Groomer Review

(...) The excuse about the environment is not a very solid one. Maybe LEGO uses less paper and ink, but many people still like to have a physical copy of the document and printing a single set on an inkjet printer is more environmentally unfriendly (...) (15 years ago, 10-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8263 Snow Groomer Review

(...) I do believe that the 8258 crane truck will have it's b-model instructions soley on the internet (not included in the set). Legos reasoning is that it helps save the environment by uing less paper (which if i'm totally honest is a load of BS (...) (15 years ago, 10-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatics resouces

(...) I stand corrected :) Jetro (15 years ago, 9-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatics resouces

(...) Hi Jetro, FWIW, it is Dr. Soh. Kevin (15 years ago, 9-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact