 Technic / 16699
Re: Pneumatics resouces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 17:08:24 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jetro de Chateau wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Danny Staple wrote:
Jetro de Chateau wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Anders Isaksson wrote:

Jetro de Chateau wrote:

One of my favourite pneumatics resources is C.S.Soh's fifth-r
website.: <http://www.fifth-r.com/cssoh1/contents.htm>

Unfortunately it looks like it has disappeared

You can still find (at least parts of) it at the Internet Archive Wayback
Machine:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.fifth-r.com/cssoh1/contents.htm

Thanks, hadn't thought about that.
I'll try sending Mr. Soh an email and see if there is any hope of the page
continuing...

Jetro

If he needs hosting - I would be more than happy to carry it on
Orionrobots. It is a shame that the  wayback machine does not retain all
the graphics.

I've just received an email from Mr. Soh informing me that the website is back
online: http://www.fifth-r.com/cssoh1/contents.htm

Jetro

Hi Jetro,
  FWIW, it is Dr. Soh.