 Technic / 16447
Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2008 21:27:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

Search is over: http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad/ini-en.html#scan

How do you make this directory structure work with LPub? (sorry, I do
the _bad_ thing and put all my unofficial files in my default LDraw
parts folder...)

I believe that LPub already supports it.  However, I don't think ldglite
does, so it might only work if LDView is the renderer.

I believe that's true.   The CVS logs suggest I added support for the
"Unofficial" directory in ldglite last April, but never managed to release
the new executables on the website.  (Gotta do that now that it's no longer
so unbearably hot in the attic room where I keep the Mac.)

Anyhow, I don't think the latest official release of l3p supports it,
so I'm not the only slacker here.  ;^)

Don