 CAD / 15465
Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:15:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

I get a headache every time I try to work out what part files need to be grabbed
off www.ldraw.org - I really wish someone would develop a parts tracking utility
which would simply compare what I have with what is available, and get me
whatever files are needed for LDRAW/MLCAD and other LEGO CAD programs to work as
they should.

And exactly how should LEGO CAD programs work? Like you want them to? Or like
the programmers, who in most cases does it for nothing, want them to?

I get a headache every time someone complains about this, and I bet Travis (you
know, the guy that wrote LDview, the program that automatically goes and gets
unofficial part files from ldraw.org) does too - I really wish people would put
a bit of effort in to searching for things before posting stuff like this.

ROSCO

Search is over: http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad/ini-en.html#scan

w.