 CAD / 15463
Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2008 07:52:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Hi Mike (and everybody)

It would be interesting for me to see the mpd file that was used to create
that awaresome building instruction. I am yet not familar with LPub4 to get
such results.

The file is now available here: http://philohome.com/kdozer/kd-lpub.zip
Note that:
- unofficial parts are not embedded in this file.
- It is scaled for LDGlite rendering. You have to scale assembly and parts size
down for LDView rendering.

Philippe I cannot use this file without the unofficial parts included in it.  I
haven't seen a part update on ldraw.org in a long while, seems they're still
sorting out the whole authoring agreement at the moment.

If you can figure out my email address please email me a .zip file with the
parts used in the model in it, or make it available for download somewhere with
the unofficial parts included.

I get a headache every time I try to work out what part files need to be grabbed
off www.ldraw.org - I really wish someone would develop a parts tracking utility
which would simply compare what I have with what is available, and get me
whatever files are needed for LDRAW/MLCAD and other LEGO CAD programs to work as
they should.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde