 Technic / 16153 (-10)
  Amazing (non-lego) bridges

I came across this page on amazing bridges and wanted to show it to all of you lot. (URL) checked with Rosco first and he said it was alright to post here and suggested I set the .futt to .build.arch (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Inchworm 4

(...) Hi Eric, Thanks for the feedback. I'll see what I can do and let you know. Kevin (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Inchworm 4

(...) Hi Kevin, Thanks for posting these amazing projects! I have been stuck at home recovering from a severed Achilles tendon and was looking for something new to build. It is always fun building your pneumatic creations. bob (2 URLs) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Inchworm 4

Kevin! I am astounded by your recent creations. I intently tried to figure out how you made these inchworms. The gates that you are so well known for are so elegant yet complex. The work you have done is a marvel to see! So you were able to get a 1 (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Braiding Machine

Ahhh, so that is how you made this! I admit being facinated by braiding machines. The spool feeders and all the rotary motion is quite interesting. I liked seeing your web site too! Eric Sophie (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A library of movement

(...) This isn't specific to the examples you give, but there is a great PDF book called "Tora no Maki" that visually catalogs a tremendous variety of Technic connections and mechanisms. You can download it here: (URL) Again, it probably won't (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Lego Shop at Home

(...) All orders to the UK come straight from Denmark so I would think that ones to Australia would too. Tim (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Shop at Home

(...) See the reply I sent to Geoffrey Hyde, rather than repeating it here... BTW - How often do you guys order from S@H? Do you think it's worth approaching Lego with some form of petition requesting a postage model where Lego handle the order (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  A library of movement

Forgive me if this has been done before or if any one can point me to a good reference Technic web-site, I appreciate it. But if not, here's the idea. Please let me know what you'll think: THE CHALLENGE: Our LTC is thinking about going to the NMRA (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Lego Shop at Home

(...) I understand the point you've made - buy a bunch and save on postage. This is the same for most online purchases. Not a new concept by any means. However, when you live in a small country town where the number of Lego enthusiasts singularly (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact