 Technic / 16119
  Constructing the 8275

Hi there. Could anyone who has built the 8275 Motorized Bulldozer figure the bagging scheme used? When I first opened the box, I had expected to see parts bagged by function (i.e. all the gears in a bag, all the axles in another bag, etc). When I (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Constructing the 8275

Hi Owen, I do not own this set (yet, I should say ;) ), but this comes as a surprise, as in most if not all recent sets LEGO went ahead and defined major building components which were in bags that were numbered accordingly (like "1" for e.g. the (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Constructing the 8275

Hi Owen, I had the same questions when i put my first bulldozer together. When i built my second one, i put all the similar bag contents into a bowl. There were many bowls. The last two i built, i messed all the parts into a big bucket just so it (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)