 Technic / 15998 (-10)
  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Update: ===...=== Photos of about 60 sets added and feature comparisons completed for categories: Cranes Bulldozers Forklifts Super cars Go carts Tractors Helicopters Motorcycles Other Blakbird (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia

Hello Eric, Sorry, you are right! 857 had it too! I totally forgot! Greetings Maico Arts Eric Albrecht schreef: (...) (17 years ago, 22-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) I admit that the categorization is fairly arbitrary. LEGO doesn't put any of these into any categories at all (except Artic Action). The primary purpose of the categories is to be able to compare sets which have similar features or similar (...) (17 years ago, 22-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

Congratulations on a most excellent site, I spent about an hour browsing it yesterday and I only went to a quarter of it. If you do complete it, it promises to be one of my favorite site. A comment though on your supercars section: should you only (...) (17 years ago, 21-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) The site is a history of Technic, not a history of LEGO. I am certainly not an expert in all of the other LEGO themes. I don't tend to mention "regular" parts like bricks and plates which may have been used across a wide range of sets, but try (...) (17 years ago, 21-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) I discuss the 16 tooth gear on the 1979 page. The 857 motorcycle had it. Eric (17 years ago, 21-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) I like your site, sofar and as other already have stated it looks very promising. But the principle about describing parts as new just because it is the first time it is seen in a Technic-set I disagree with In the description of the 856 (...) (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

Hello Eric, If I recall correctly, the 16 tooth gear is also from that year, as it is first used in the 8860... Greetings Maico Arts Eric Albrecht schreef: (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Killer Dozers

Hello Jason, (...) Well... it slips only when turning in the backwards direction. Not a very aggressive move ;o) As the slutch slips rather slowly (about 100 rpm) it should not wear too fast. I am much more annoyed by the angle transmission at the (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Killer Dozers

(...) I think these are great, though I can't help thinking that forcing the clutch gear to slip a lot of the time is being a bit rough on the LEGO. I know you were making these from the Bulldozer. But given other parts, how about driving the axle (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact