 Technic / 1574
Re: Fibre Optic Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:32:17 GMT

Well, I don't mean to annoy anyone and post marketing spam, but if you goto
lugnet.buy-sell-trade newsgroup and look for Etys Dya Shopping, you might be
able to pick up an 8456 from them.  But you'd better hurry!!  Deals like
those on Etys' site don't last for long!!  Good luck finding a set!!

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Craig Livingston <clivin007@aol.com> wrote in message
Can anybody tell me the list of Technic Sets that had the fibre optic • system
in them? Can you buy just the fibre optic system anywhere?

I am not usually a Technic person, but I have some rather cool ideas for • the
use of this system and would like a somewhat cheap way to try it out.

Thanks