 Technic / 1415
Re: Fibre Optic Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:49:08 GMT

I think the cheapest set to get the fiber optic kit is the Extreme Creature for
Mindstorms. However, as somebody mentionned, you won't get the power source and
the motor to rotate it. If you already have a technic motor, you can go ahead
and buy the kit on baylit. The box should come with 8 strands of fiber.

In lugnet.technic, Craig Livingston writes:
Can anybody tell me the list of Technic Sets that had the fibre optic system
in them? Can you buy just the fibre optic system anywhere?

I am not usually a Technic person, but I have some rather cool ideas for the
use of this system and would like a somewhat cheap way to try it out.

Thanks