 Technic / 15309
Re: Technic, what happened to the good old days?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 22:06:35 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Allan Porter wrote:
Hi all me again. Just found some amazing part designs on brickshelf.

It would be so awsome if these were put into production. Kudos to whoever
designed them.

The modern sets are good but they would be so much better with new functional
parts like these.

Agreed. One part I'd love to see is a "cap" piece that fits over the "top" end
of pneumatic cylinders, with pins on each side, so they can be attached at that
end as well as the bottom. Or alternatively (possibly better) a new cylinder
with pins at the "top".

ROSCO