 Technic / 15099
  Re: New 2006 Technic Set Pics

(...) I saw links to that site a few days ago on the eurobricks forum, but I wasn't sure what Lugnet's leaks policy is these days ... ??? I know it used to be a pretty sensitive issue ... *remembers a bit of a furore surrounding leaked pics from (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New 2006 Technic Set Pics

(...) snipped (...) Thanks to Steve, here is a possible answer. Check this picture on BrickShelf- (URL) Adr. (18 years ago, 6-Feb-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New 2006 Technic Set Pics

(...) Aha ... thanks guys! Definitely a V10 ... yet more pistons to gather dust then ... :o Looks like there's quite a lot of change in the chassis too then - thinking about it, they've cut down on the old style technic beams and gone as much as (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)