 Technic / 15076
Re: Check Out The 8285
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:59:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andy Evans wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Vineet Honkan wrote:
This set looks really interesting! It looks more realistic than the previous
technic tow truck, plus the engine has a little fan-piece! (It's good to see
that again).

I agree Vineet.  It looks like a cross between the Airtech Claw Rig (8868) and
the Tow Truck (8462).  It even looks like it uses the large shocks in the rear
as jack stands.  My guess is this set will be out in July / August if prior year
releases are anything to go by.

August in stores according to Lego.

Hopefully will see more pictures from the upcoming Toy Fair.