 Technic / 15075
Re: Check Out The 8285
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:06:38 GMT

   If my intuition is correct, I should be able to get this in June, for
somewhere between CDN$130 to $150, and get 1000+ pieces in the box. Now this is a must-have for me again.

In August in stores at the retail suggested price of $169.99 CDN.

   The barcode truck wheel is making a strong comeback, being chosen as the standard truck wheel of 2000s.

I should build an “Airtech Claw Rig 2006” out of this thing.

I should go to bed now.

Keith